Why I Hate Elections...

Everyone gets just so very hateful. I like my friends and family (which include people of all political points of view) so much better when they are not spouting what they believe is such a hateful way. I think it is great that we live here in Canada. I am confident that the result of the election will be the result of the election, and that we don't have to worry about voting fraud. I think that the great thing about the country is that people can believe what they want to, AND I believe that they are not necessarily EVIL if they don't agree with me. I have been most disappointed by my friends on the left. Compared to the righties I know, they have been awful. Maybe it is because I am so firmly in the middle, that I feel all the attacks, because while I agree with some NDP, some Liberal, some Green and some Conservative policies - I do not agree wholeheartedly with any of them. Maybe it is because I follow more people on the left on Twitter and FB. Compared to the everyday people, the actual politicians have been behaving with decorum. The majority of the Hate Ads have been coming from my friends and right now, I don't like them very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!