If You Don't Like It... Don't Read it...

I am trying live by that motto now. I am avoiding anything that looks like it is going to get me riled up and I think that might just work...

On the up side... I just got home from a lovely brunch at the Petroleum Club, hosted by Ma and Pa Strand and with Matt and Mel and their children in attendance. After the meal, the 4 kids went downstairs for Easter crafts and more crap to eat. The grown-ups stayed upstairs and chatted. It was lovely. I fully expect Gibson to crash from the chocolate he has eaten and that won't be pretty, but so far he seems pretty cheerful. The boys are playing the Wii and getting along splendidly. I am going to continue with the laundry and then get back to the writing I started yesterday. My kitchen needs cleaning, but I am saving that for Tuesday when I am home alone and can't leave because of the Alarm Company coming by to do some maintenance.

It is a lovely Spring day, the sun is shining, and all is well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!