This week is a bit Up and Down...

The Ups are mostly at the theatre. The show opened and audiences are really responsive and seem to like it. I got great feedback from AM, who will not lie to me. So if she said it was good, it was... I certainly feel the love from the audiences. It is a tough show in many ways because it is not typical musical theatre. Brecht is very blatant and there are no jazz hands, baby! Also, I really like this cast and crew (except whoever stole my Diet Coke from the fridge... I will find you and exact my vengeance!) so being around them all is wonderful fun. The Downs mostly are at home, with Smeep. She took a turn this morning. I am pretty sure she was hypoglycemic. She couldn't' make her legs work. We are trying to stay on the insulin schedule but she is not eating so it's a big frigging mess in her body. I hate to say it, but I preferred it when she was having accidents all over the house. At least she could walk and talk to us. I am worried. She is at the Vet right now and hopefully they will stabilize her and we can get a better plan for her. The plan we were on was not working. It is hard for me to deal with this. She is a wonderful cat and I don't knwo what is goign to happen for her. It has to be easier or at least there has to be a plan we can follow that will help her. I continue to be excessively busy. I got a chunk of work done yesterday but I have lots more to do before my project starts on Tuesday. I have no time to learn my song for the callback on Monday that I am contemplating cancelling because my life is so chaotic right now. I really want to do the show, but I feel like I am at a critical mass point...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!