Meet the Music Master of Spelling Bee - Sally Hunt, Music Director


Sally Hunt:  Music Director

What is your role on this show? I am responsible for the music in this show.  This one is particularly fun -- the lyrics are really fantastic.  How many shows rhyme "exuberance" with "protuberance".  So much fun!

Tell us about you experience with ELOPE: My first outing with ELOPE was their production of South Pacific, circa 1988.  I was a singing and dancing nurse.  My most recent project with ELOPE was music director for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change.  And I'll be back as music director for next season's A Tale of Two Cities.

What is you favourite word to spell? Favourite word to spell:  loquacious.  It's a great word, and is a more grown-up way of saying "chatterbox" (which I definitely am!)


photo credit: Janine Hodder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!