A New Project on the Not-So-Far Horizon

Today the 55th Season at Walterdale Theatre Associates was announced.  I am pleased to announce Proof, by David Auburn, at Walterdale in the Fall.  The show will have auditions in September, start rehearsing in mid October and go up on deck the first two weeks of December.  Stay tuned for audition information.  I will be looking for 2 women and 2 men of varying ages, stay tuned for more details...
 that I will be directing

I am so excited to be directing this play.  I have an awesome Production team assembled: Joan Hawkins (Set Design), Richard Hatfield (Lighting Design), Elaina Bolton (Costume Design), Erin Foster-O'Riordan (Sound Design), Pierre Valois (Master Builder) and Catherine Wenschlag (Production Manager).  I have a few other roles on the team, so let me know if you'd like to be involved! This a great script, so incredibly well written, and it brings art and science together as it contemplates genius and madness and love and honesty.

More information about Proof and the rest of the 2013-2014 Walterdale Season can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!