WW Way to Go!

I finally cracked the 10lb point! Yay! Down 3 lbs this week for a grand total of 12.8 lbs. Yay! Yay! Yay! Valuable reading this week was the "Thinking Like a Thin Person" from this month's Oprah Magazine. It made me think about the whole "being hungry" thing. I realized that I am not often really hungry, but I eat to avoid ever becoming hungry and I misinterpret the signals I get from my body. I reinterpret boredom, stress, nervousness, tiredness, etc... as hunger --> when they are NOT hunger. So I don't really think about what hunger actually feels like. So last night, when I was on the couch watching my C.S.I. and Grey's Anatomy, I ignored the calls to the cupboard because I wasn't REALLY hungry. How could I be? I had just eaten. Then this morning I actually felt hungry when I woke up. It actually ached in my tummy. Oh! So that is what hunger feels like! And you know what? Not eating last night didn't kill me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!