The Trouble with Germs...

The trouble with germs and kids is that they always seem to find each other. We are going on 4 weeks in this house where at least one or more people are sick. I was out of it for a week and a half. Oliver and Gibson have both been ill twice and Mark was sick for a few days when the rest of us were relatively healthy. Gibson now has bronchitis. Luckily he has been rejuvenated by his trip to the doctors and is very cheerful, but he has three prescriptions coming to make him better. I guess I will wash the comforters again to try and minimize the 'lingering sickness' and I will pray for good sleep. It isn't fun. This year has been worse than others. I think it is because I have one kid in school and one under 3. The germs are having a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!