Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Personality Profile

I went to Magnolia's Blog and she had this cool-o personality profile so I did one. I have no idea how to post it the way she did, but I will list the web address below if you want to check it out. It should tell you something about me (?).

http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?responseUID=129417-4473&srv=iwebhd3

Treadmill was successful yesterday --> got 44.5 minutes and 2.6 miles done before Gibson's diaper forced a retreat to the upstairs. I will try to time it so next time he is not likely to foul up the air. Feel good today. We have soccer at 1:00 p.m. at the YMCA. I like soccer because I chat with 2 other moms and one lives right around the corner. I am going to suggest a "play-date" over Spring Break or maybe on the next P.D. Day. The best thing is that I like her and Oliver and her son are glued at the hip at soccer. I can't tell you how many times I like the Mom and the kids don't really connect, or the kids like each other but I don't really connect with the Mom. If you don't have kids, you will understand if you ever do. If you do have kids, you know what I mean!

No comments:

Fringe Unforgettable! For me it starts today!

  I'll get back to my blogging about my Ontario Theatre Journey later... I'm off to my first three Fringe shows in less than an hour...