First of all - down 1 lb, so no 10 lb sticker (I'm at 9.6 lbs). I resolve to drink more water and workout at least 3 times this week. Please hold me accountable!
I bought an iPod. I like it, but I am not great with the whole iTunes yet. I have already figured out a few things, but I do not have any organization on the thing yet, so that will take time. I figure I could easily spend 5 hours a day downloading CDs and figuring out playlists. Good thing I only have a nano that can hold ONLY 500 songs. Ah. Mark mocks me and my new toy, but I like it.
I write about a lot of things... mostly my life, my kids, what bugs me and, of course, THEATRE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fringe Unforgettable! For me it starts today!
I'll get back to my blogging about my Ontario Theatre Journey later... I'm off to my first three Fringe shows in less than an hour...
-
Teatro Live ! is currently presenting a brand new play by Stewart Lemoine called I Meant What I Said . It's a bubbly little piece that d...
-
Marc J Chalifoux Photography Summer is really such a great time for theatre for me! I love it when you leave the theatre and it's still...
-
Last night I took in the Noël Coward play, Present Laughter, at Walterdale Theatre. I'm pleased to say that it produced much in the wa...
1 comment:
I adore my pod. Enjoy!
Post a Comment