Weigh In

Yes, it is Friday again. I am down another 0.2 lbs for a total of 9.8 lbs. I am glad that I lost, but reaching that 10 lb mark seems so challenging. I am doing everything right and I have to remember that the last time I did WW I was also nursing Oliver so the pounds dropped off faster. There was a little more happening. I shall keep pushing forward and working hard. It will pay off. Besides, even if the numbers on the scale aren't moving drastically, the way I feel has changed. I am retiring my "big jeans" and I look forward to moving down from my others (which are starting to feel looser).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!