Sick Kids and Late Rehearsals...

Gibson is quite ill. Bronchial infection. Not fun for him and a bit scary for me since I am rehearsing a musical that opens in a little under 2 weeks. I will be vigilant on my own health. So far I seem okay. The tiredness is the worst right now. He's not sleeping well so he is in with us so we can keep him propped up and react quickly to any nighttime needs like water, tissues, Tylenol. Hopefully the Antibiotics kick in and he starts feeling better soon. I have had to miss class to day to stay home with him. That's alright, I will get the notes form one of my buddies. I miss going out. Of course, I hear the roads are complete crap today, so maybe it was a good thing. I am hoping the two of us can have a little nap this afternoon and I won't feel so tired.

The show is coming along. We had a good run last night. Needs to be tighter, but it wasn't too bad. The set is gorgeous! And from what I have seen of the costumes it is going to look spectacular. Very, very exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!