Sidelined by a Mysterious Illness...

Something crept up on my system this week. It's not achy head or sore throat, but more really tired and a yucky tummy. It hit me Friday afternoon in a whirlwind and I thought Saturday would by the turn-around day but it didn't. I did, however, go to bed at 7:30 p.m. and slept until 8:30 a.m. and I think that helped. I obviously needed it (even though I missed SYTYCDC and the Opera). Anyhow, I am still feeling fuzzy, but my stomach has settled down so I will be making my way to FTA tonight to see Any Night.

I have parked myself at the kitchen table - my official crafting site. I am working on the props for Much Ado at Walterdale. Right now my fingers are covered in sparkles. I have to find my glue gun to finish, however, and I am debating making back-ups but I really just hope the actors treat the masks with respect so I don't have to. I do like the sparkles!

Friday was my midterm - maybe I was stressed about that and the stress crept into my system. I think I did okay on it. I was prepared to write the whole thing (there were 3 questions) and then I was overjoyed to find out we just had to answer one of them. Yay! I just hope I picked the right scenes. I think I wrote enough. Who knows.

Still waiting to hear about the audition. I know I am not called back, but I got the scoop that the only female parts called back were Cinderella and Red Riding Hood. I don't know if I am happy or sad about that. Relieved that I am not totally out of the game, but feeling insecure that I was not allowed the opportunity to sing for one of the two parts I wanted. It will be alright if I get one of them, but if I didn't get one of them I will be disappointed. That's all I know on that front. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!