WORD OF MOUTH: Fringe 2018 - Tuesday, August 21st

Although I only saw 2 shows myself, I had some great conversations with people in line-ups today because both shows were Sold Out. I think I managed to talk to a wider variety of people with even more varied interests!

How I Learned to Hug
Fire at the Meth Lab
Stranded on a Island in Nova Scotia
The Importance of Being Earnest
God is a Scottish Drag Queen*
Dueling Divas
The Real Inspector Hound*
Sirens
Heroine
Hotel Vortruba*
Jake's Gift*
The Irrelevant Show
The Soldier's Tale
Josephine

Click here for tickets to all Fringe Shows!

I hope you have room in your schedule to fit in one or two of these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!