Tech week/days... we open on Thursday...

Tonight we move into the space. We will use tonight to get our set established and see how some of our ideas for set will work in the space. I hope people realize what a luxury it is to work in Walterdale when you get the stage for weeks and sometimes over a month before the show opens. You can clearly see what doesn't work and try new things and have more than 3 days to figure it out when it doesn't work. We will be doing some painting of the cubes in the space because the cold has made it impossible to paint in unheated garages. A summer show is easier in that respect. I painted the chair in my kitchen last night and I am quite liking what it looks like. I might go get more gold enamel or else I will be frugal with it. I am without children until 3:20 today so I have a bit of time. I am foregoing the pedicure until another day. A nap might be more useful for this week and I am not the one who have to bare my toes in the show.

I whipped up some fliers to copy and take to my Drama class tomorrow. I hope some of them come and see it. I do not know if there are musical fans out there. The Third Space is also a challenge for non-drivers, but perhaps a few of the them could taxi-pool... I'm just saying...

I am relieved that I can move my right arm again. Today it feels like normal, but I still get a twinge here and there if I reach too quickly. At least I have the extension of the arm. I just can't move it as fast as I'd like to sometimes. It really through me for a loop this weekend Thursday was excruciating. I feel my 41 years in times like that, because I know that my age has a lot to do with the machine breaking down occasionally. In any case, I now have the drugs required and the rest needed to function again. Just in time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!