Success!

Well, I managed to count 5 out of 7 days last week and the success was on the scale today as I was down 2 pounds. I didn't manage to count yesterday so it might have been better if I didn't have pasta for supper (ha ha ha). This does not surprise me. I knew what the problem was. I just was having a difficult time actually counting. I was feeling mentally exhausted by the idea of doing it. So I put away the weekly counting books and started each day with a blank piece of paper and just recorded. The two days I didn't count I was running around and in the wrong place for meal times so everything went by the wayside, but that's okay. A single piece of paper to record doesn't stress me like a week long commitment. Stupid, I know, but at least I counted for 5 days this week and I am down.

I expect to be in pain tomorrow. I went to Manuela's class at the Y and she worked us like dogs! What is with all the running? Ai yi yi! Oh, well, that's why I go. I want to get to the point where I can actually do a bench dip or more than 1 'real' push-up in a row. How's that for a fitness goal?

Comments

Magnolia said…
Oh, Honey. At least you have a fitness goal. I always said I was built for comfort, not for speed.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!