Feeling Strong!

This week was great. It was Spring Break and I had both kids enrolled in YMCA day camps. Gib can only go half days because of his age, but that was 3 hours a day which is more than I ever get so I took advantage of it. I managed to work out every day this week (Sun-Sat) and I mean good work outs. I did the drop in classes at the YMCA on Mon, Tues, and Wed. I ran on the treadmill on Sun, Thurs, Fri and Sat. I also did a stretch class at the YMCA on Thursday just to see what it was. It was not as rigorous as I would have liked, but I got a good stretch and it was good for my muscles. I also enjoyed a pedicure on Monday and I got the worst manicure in my life! Great hand and arm massage but terrible, terrible, terrible manicure. Oh well.

Baby was fun on Tuesday night. We were discoing out and we sounded great. I am disappointed that I can see the writing on the wall for the show and the ensemble is going to be heard and not seen, but I am in and the people in the ensemble are fun so we shall have a good time.

The only two down sides to the week were that I had to deal with the boys at night, because Mark was away, so I got yucky sleeps and the fact that I had not been losing weight. Oh well, I feel very strong and my jeans feel good, so I will just hope the pounds will come off eventually if I keep the momentum up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!