Oscars - a Party for One...

Usually I go to AM's for Oscars but since she is in Mexico doing her yoga I went to the basement with my Twizzlers and Cadbury mini-eggs and watched alone. I have only seen Juno of the 5 best picture nominees but I picked No Country For Old Men, due to the hype and what I had heard. It was a low-key year for movies. I still want to see No Country... and Atonement and I have heard Michael Clayton is really good. I imagine There will be Blood is good too. They shall all have to wait until DVD release. Such is my life. I will make a better effort next year and I also hope that some movies from the first half of the year get nominated so it will give me more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!