So Very Angry....

I wrote about this on the Crimes page but I am so very angry I need to put it everywhere. Usually when something bugs me I stew about it and try and figure out a solution, but I can't seem to fix this because I have no clue what will make things better or worse. I am so worried about the show because I don't 100% trust the person in charge. It is one thing to hand it over when you are sure that person is going to care for the show like it is their own... quite another when they seem blase about mistakes (2 consecutive nights - the same mistake) and they leave unexpectedly when they are supposed to be the last to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!