Back to WW...

Yesterday Mom and I returned to WW after a hiatus of over 6 weeks. This meant we had to re-register, which was okay. I figured I'd join now and within 3 weeks I should have results because of the point I am at today and what is coming up with the show opening and all that. I was only up 3 lbs from when I left which is pretty good for maintaining over Christmas and the chaos of directing a show. Plus I wore heavy clothes and didn't pee before weigh in like I usually do so that's gotta be another pound!

Comments

Annemarie said…
Not peeing first - very sneaky, setting yourself up for a good loss next week! :)

Good show - Mom had mentioned that she was looking to go back to WW with you. How do things look for being able to work out? What are the kids' schedules like?

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!