Friday, August 14, 2026

Fringe Unforgettable! For me it starts today!

 

I'll get back to my blogging about my Ontario Theatre Journey later... I'm off to my first three Fringe shows in less than an hour and for now that's the focus! 

I'll be doing my WORD OF MOUTH posts so if you see me, tell me what you loved and I will add it to the list! 

Today I am on the main grounds, starting with Queens of Romance, then Fetch, and winding it up with Rodgers and Hammerstein's ROBOCOP: The Musical. These three shows are coming from creatives who have produced some of my favourite Fringe shows in the past so I am looking forward to a great afternoon of Fringe Theatre Fun! 

See you on the Fringe Grounds!


No comments:

Fringe Unforgettable! For me it starts today!

  I'll get back to my blogging about my Ontario Theatre Journey later... I'm off to my first three Fringe shows in less than an hour...