An Unexpected Treasure...

Time. I had a rehearsal planned for this afternoon for the Interplay/Fringe show and one of my actresses called to say she was experiencing a bout of the stomach flu. She is in almost every scene and when I tracked through to see what I could do with the other two ladies I found about 2 1/2 pages. One of them has to drive in from Stony Plain and I didn't think that was fair so I cancelled the rehearsal. This will mean the rest of the schedule is tight, but we will make it work.

And now I have some time. There is always laundry and grocery shopping and cleaning to do, but maybe I can actually do some writing or take a nap. Both of those sound very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!