Paint Fumes...

I went in to the theatre on the weekend to 'help' paint the Charlie Brown set and have since spent 4 days there painting, watching paint dry and waiting around until someone could help with set up so I could paint. The job was much bigger than anticipated and there was no plan in place to get it done. Once we got a grip on what was entailed in completing the process (Wednesday night - late, late, late) we sat down as a small group of painters (3 of us) and made a much needed plan. Hopefully we will be done tonight. If all goes according to plan, we should be. I know that it will look really cool and will be all lovely, so that is what pushes me to do it. I really didn't have the time to spare, but apparently no one else did either. I felt really guilty that I couldn't go help last night, but I had other plans and I shouldn't feel that way. I had only thought I would be going in for a few hours on the weekend, not spending 4 days in there (including all of Canada Day)... but guilt is like that, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!