Public vs. Private

Apparently I have stirred up a bit of a 'shitstorm' (not my word, someone else's). I forget that people might possibly read this Blog... well, I know a few who do... friends and family and the like, but I guess I assume I'm not really anybody so I don't think people outside my immediate circle of friends and family actually read this. I guess I am wrong.

Overall, in the previous post I say the show is good (I looked, I say that) and that it had the potential to be tremendous. A show has a life and an evolution. I saw it Opening Night, perhaps with a few more runs the kinks would be smoothed out. Who knows? The trouble with commenting is that people only hear what they think is 'negative'. I am torn on what to do now. I like synthesizing my opinion. I may have to refrain from commenting on theatre productions in future and that concerns me as I really like this blogging thing and theatre is such a big part of my life. I don't want to be a Pollyanna and just say everything is great when better could be done.

Anyhow, I took out the stuff on Hamlet. I may or may not be posting for a while...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!