Feeling Better...

I am down a total of 24 lbs on the WW scale. I know, I know, I was down 25 before but that was before the summer and we are now back on track. I am down 30 on the home scale and occasionally I drop down to 32 lbs lost on a good morning. The good thing is that the weigh-ins are back to moving in the right direction.

This week I pledge to get back to the YMCA for workouts. Feeling sick all last week kind of derailed me. I will also get on the treadmill. My goal is at least 3 workouts between now and Friday. I am away on the weekend so I will have to figure out something else for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!