Magnolia Tagged Me - Curses!

Okay, so I am reading Magnolia's Blog and she "tagged me" which means she had to write 6 weird things about me.... Hmmm.... Hey, I'm pretty normal, no really.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. For fun, I sing like a tonally challenged child and make up words and it makes my husband laugh. It is really loud and really bad in a funny way.
2. When I was a small child I got very upset because a bully in my class teased me by saying "Your mom's not a virgin!". I didn't know what it meant but I figured it was bad by the way she said it, so instead of asking my Mom (I didn't want to hurt her feelings to know this was being said about her), I went to the shy, geeky, teenage boy who ran the catechism class at my curch (I figured virgin--> virgin Mary). After he turned beet red and sputtered a bit, he asked me why I needed to know what a virgin was and then referred me to my Mom. I don't think she told me what it was, but she said it was alright and she wasn't upset.
3. I shaved my head while 7 months pregnant (for a cancer fundraiser). Not the best look, but not bad either.
4. When somewhat inebriated in University I would do "Ethel Merman sings the Eagles" to entertain my friends. Good thing they were drunk too.
5. One of my ears is lower than the other.
6. I am clapping challenged. I have a hard time clapping and singing at the same time and I often clap on the wrong beat.

Yeah, so I don't know who to tag, I only read 4 Blogs and 2 of them are people I don't really know and 1 is Magnolia. Hmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!