Cranky Kid = Cranky Mom

Any of you out there who are parents know this to be true. I think even if you don't have kids you can probably figure out the logical connection. I am a little cranky because Gibson is being a cranky little gus lately. I don't know why, but it is really getting on my nerves. Yesterday and today he freaked out at the park because his stick (an item picked up at random from the ground) was broken. I started calling him ostrich-boy because he literally was sticking his face in the sand having a big ol' tantrum. I don't know. If you are 2 3/4 and you can't have fun at the playground --> there's a problem. I hope the dark cloud passes soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!