Thursday, August 20, 2026

Word of Mouth - Wednesday, August 19, 2026


So... Tuesday I hit a little wall and didn't talk to many folks... but yesterday I was back at it! Here are the Word of Mouth Recommendations I received. Some of these shows were mentioned multiple times by different people!

Jon Bennett: Playing With Men
The Late Great Mormon Drag Queen
Off Book the musical
Vaping Gay
Chase Padgett: The Next Guy
The Edmonton Queen
Gordon’s Big Bald Head
Stop Kiss
Story Story Lie
An Electrified Bard's Tale
Punch Up
In My Room
52 Stories
A Hellmark Christmas Musical Parody
Confirmed Bachelor
Gore
A Hollywood Horror Story
ERIKA MACDONALD: Tea TIME
Witch with Her Skirt on Fire
False Profits
Merkin Sisters
Jimmy Hogg: Mashed
Afeni
Not Quite Sherlock
Bil & Skeeter Break the Ocean
Tall Tale Storytelling

So in going through this before posting, I noticed that there are some shows that no longer have any more performances this Fringe - I imagine they are moving on to the Vancouver Fringe - so I am sorry I didn't hear about them sooner! Don't worry though, there are still a lot of other shows you can see! 

Happy Fringing!

No comments:

Wednesday, August 19, 2026 - Fringe Unforgettable!

First up today was   A Hellmark Christmas Musical Parody written and directed by David Son! I always love the fact that people take the ri...