I like the Monday of Fringe - by this time, folks have seen a few more shows and the Word of Mouth list grows! New and returning titles today! I also chatted with more folks of wider age ranges and I think that gets a nicer mix of shows!
Rodgers and Hammerstein's ROBOCOP: The Musical
Hellmark: Christmas Musical Parody
Seanchai
Queens of Romance
Confirmed Bachelor
Being Norwegian
Bittergirl
Ghost Quartet
Jesus, Mary & Jo
Batboy
35 MM
The Last 1.5 Librarians North of Lethbridge
Jimmy Hogg: MASHED
Cavalleria rusticana
#The Merkin Sisters: Backcombed
The Sad Saga of the Edmonton Interurban Railway
Shams by Rumi
Featuring Loretta
Colonial Circus
Gnomon's Land
The Shape of Seamen: a new comic opera
Butter Chicken Odyssey
Queenage Wasteland
In My Room
Happy Fringing All! Remember if you see something you think should be added to the Word of Mouth list - let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment