A Couple of Irish Lads...

I caught Mojo Mickeybo this afternoon at the Cosmo (Stage 8).  It was a nice two-hander deftly performed.  Great pace, excellent characterization.  I quite liked it.  You can tell they have worked hard on this - there is a crispness to it that is often missing in Fringe shows.  Well directed and acted and a script that moves a long engagingly.  It's also very present - they really knew it inside out.  I imagine the two actors have some sort of Improv background to keep it all so clean and fresh.  I knew something was going to happen, but I was a little surprised that I actually got teary eyed at the ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!