Edmonton Artists - Tell me about your Fringe show!

This year, due to some family commitments at the end of August, I am not doing a Fringe show. That feels weird for me... so, I am inviting Edmonton and area theatre artists to share with me information about their fringe shows and I'll in turn tell other people about your shows here on Finster Finds! The added benefit of my not doing a fringe show is that I will also get to see more, so let me know what you are doing!

To send me the details about your show - email me at smeep22003@yahoo.ca with FRINGE 2018 - FINSTER FINDS in the subject line! I look forward to hearing all about it!

To find out about how I fringe, check out this profile from After the House Lights... There are other profiles, as well, from local artists which can give you some great ideas about how to have a wonderful fringe experience!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!