HAPPY WORLD THEATRE DAY!


There are a lot of shows you can see in town on this World Theatre Day - Mary Poppins at the Citadel, Death Trap at the Mayfield, The Light in the Piazza at Grant MacEwan, Blood Wedding at the University of Alberta, The Invention of Romance at Workshop West, and Queen Lear at Shadow Theatre.  I have probably missed some... but you certainly have choices! Links to all of them are on the right...

I am sick, so I sent my husband with my oldest son to Mary Poppins.  I might try and see it again later in the run since it's so lovely...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!