Classes Begin - Familiar Faces with Theatre History!

The kids got back to school yesterday, but I didn't go back until today.  I am taking Drama 308 (The Modernist Stage) this semester and I think it is going to be a good adventure.  We are starting with Ibsen and I am 1/3 of the way through The Wild Duck.  I am familiar with the plot as I had to look it up when doing A Little Night Music (my character made a reference to it) so as I read the play it feels very deja vu. It was great to see so many familiar faces from all of my 4 previous years in the U of A Drama Department.  I have staked out the front row with Gil (just like 208/209) and we were joined by Harley from my 257 class.  I like the tone of the Prof. and the class itself promises to be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!