Sometimes I Shake My Head and Wonder About People...

Have you ever been in a meeting/social setting/general gathering of people when someone says something to you that makes you just shake your head? Like you want to say, "Did you really just accuse me of that? What the...? That's insulting and idiotic." but you don't because of the social conventions that there are other people there and the sheer disbelief of them accusing you of it to begin with. It amazes me sometimes the kind of crap people get away with saying because they know that 9 time out of 10 people are going to be too flabbergasted or polite to respond or challenge them. I could do without that kind of crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!