Too Busy to Write Anything!

This weekend I was so busy I haven't had time to update anything. We had auditions for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas at Walterdale and I have been rehearsing for On The Wire when I wasn't at the auditions. It will be a great show based on the awesome turn-out we had. Tonight I had the Q 2 Q and final dress for On the Wire. It's in great shape especially considering we hadn't run it since Sunday. It will be nice to have an audience to keep us on our toes tomorrow night! 8 p.m. at Fort Edmonton Park - I think there are still a few tickets left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!