Sick Children... Introspection... Time Wasting...

Gibson has been home sick for two days. He seems better now, but yesterday he was a cuddly little ball of feverish germs. For some reason, despite Gibson being pretty easy going even while ill, I find myself paralyzed by sick days. I waste time. There are things I could do, but I sit on Facebook and email and don't do them. In my head it is because I have a sick kid at home, but I know I could still get much more done. I don't get it.

I have spent a lot of time thinking. I have been thinking about a new writing project I hope to get started with people. I have been thinking about 'what makes theatre edgy' because of a discussion I had Sunday night. I have been thinking about the things I have to do and am not doing. I have been thinking about getting organized.

Now, I should be honest. I have not done nothing. I just feel like I haven't done nearly as much as I could have. No one else is going to clean this house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!