Damage Control...

Well, the scale shows the story... thankfully the clothes still fit so it could be worse. I went to Manuela's Class at the YMCA today. I also did a circuit yesterday at the Y during Gib's pre-school, however, nothing is like Manuela's class. She is killer and she rocks and you cannot leave there without working hard. I will be sore tomorrow (especially my right buttock - I can tell). I am scheduled to go in tomorrow for a Step and Core class, but if the soreness is too much I may just walk the track. I have also scheduled baby-sitting for Friday. I should be okay for that class. It may be a good thing that Manuela only does the Wednesday class. It is probably too late for this week's weigh-in. I am still working off those martinis and the movie popcorn and the rice krispie squares. Don't get me wrong, they were worth it, but now it is back to real life and I have to start being accountable to myself! I want to be in size 14 for the summer.... It can happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!