Tired - Why can't I do this late night thing anymore...

It is really not that fair to feel so crappy when all I did was stay up late. I used to be able to go on 4 hours of sleep - no problem. Now I stay up late and I am a mess. It doesn't help that I can't sleep because of the wee bairns. Oh well. The show went well last night. I am so pleased that I seem to be finding the right emotional place to go to that will get me where I need to be. Then photos after that weren't too painful, but it meant another late night. It didn't help that i ate some BBQ chips onthe way home and then woke up at 2:30 AM feeling like I was going to be sick. I wasn't, but it was unpleasant. I hope for a nap.

Steel Magnolias - at the Walterdale until October 28th. Tickets at Tix On the Square.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!