Fringe #42 - Final Day of the Fringe - Last Reflections!

Yesterday was another 2 show day. At this point, I need to pace myself since I am not as young as I used to be! I first took in DomestiKATE which was a really fun little show featuring Kate Ryan (not that Kate Ryan, the other one!) who is a phenomenal hula-hoop artist. It was aimed at the little ones primarily, but it was still a very fun show and Ryan was very funny in addition to skilled with her hula-hoops. She also did some cool quick changes and there was well-managed and entertaining audience participation. No more chances to catch that one as I caught her last show. 


Then, in late afternoon, a few of the ladies of Penelopiad and I caught The Clockmaker. It's a very cool script, about a clockmaker, but so much more. I don't want to give too much away. There are scenes of domestic violence so a warning for folks, but these are well choreographed and necessary to the story. The story itself is a love story dealing with what makes a good man and what are the moments in our lives that are important. This production features an excellent cast of 4 and it's very well done. I recommend! There's still one chance to catch it tonight at 8 pm!

This is the last day of Fringe. I left it open but I am looking at catching a few shows today! There's still so many more to catch!

Happy Fringing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Preparing for Fringe #42 - life, the universe and everything...