I can't believe I wrote the whole thing....

Okay, so that lastest play took me 3 days from starting to finish and that was only a couple of hours each day. I can't believe it. It is so satisfaying to finish even a part of a play, but to actually finish a whole one so quickly makes me feel really good! Yay! I keep this up and I may have plays coming out of my... ears! I do find that I do better with a specific assignment. The plays in progress that I have partially written (and have had for months to years) are all my own, with no indicated audience and no parameters set by someone else. I think that is what holds me up. The task is far more daunting because I don't know the guidelines of the assignment. I have always been good at homework --> I think I need to define my own homework assignment with the criteria required if I am ever going to complete those works. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!