Hopping Into the Director's Chair...

Ah. It seems as though I may have to direct my Fringe show myself this summer. I was hoping to just be producer and playwright, but things happen and I think I will have to direct as well. My first choice was keen to do it, but her life has become swamped with things and she doesn't think she can serve the project properly so she bowed out. I respect that. I know that I have had times in my life when life overwhelmed me and I was unable to do all the tasks I had to do as well as I would have liked. I wish I still had her on board though, because she is a rock star and I totally trust her with my script. I hope that I will have the ability to separate the two jobs in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!