Apparently I have stirred up a bit of a 'shitstorm' (not my word, someone else's). I forget that people might possibly read this Blog... well, I know a few who do... friends and family and the like, but I guess I assume I'm not really anybody so I don't think people outside my immediate circle of friends and family actually read this. I guess I am wrong.
Overall, in the previous post I say the show is good (I looked, I say that) and that it had the potential to be tremendous. A show has a life and an evolution. I saw it Opening Night, perhaps with a few more runs the kinks would be smoothed out. Who knows? The trouble with commenting is that people only hear what they think is 'negative'. I am torn on what to do now. I like synthesizing my opinion. I may have to refrain from commenting on theatre productions in future and that concerns me as I really like this blogging thing and theatre is such a big part of my life. I don't want to be a Pollyanna and just say everything is great when better could be done.
Anyhow, I took out the stuff on Hamlet. I may or may not be posting for a while...
I write about a lot of things... mostly my life, my kids, what bugs me and, of course, THEATRE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fringe Unforgettable! For me it starts today!
I'll get back to my blogging about my Ontario Theatre Journey later... I'm off to my first three Fringe shows in less than an hour...
-
Teatro Live ! is currently presenting a brand new play by Stewart Lemoine called I Meant What I Said . It's a bubbly little piece that d...
-
Marc J Chalifoux Photography Summer is really such a great time for theatre for me! I love it when you leave the theatre and it's still...
-
Last night I took in the Noël Coward play, Present Laughter, at Walterdale Theatre. I'm pleased to say that it produced much in the wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment