Days of Sand...

We have entered the time of year I like to call the Days of Sand. This is because from now until about October I will be finding sand in everything. There will be sand in my couches. There will be sand on my floors. There will be sand in the washing machine and dryer. There will even be sand in the beds (on occasion - although since Gibson doesn't nap so much anymore it will be greatly reduced). I will sweep several times a days to no avail. My car will have a bunch of sand in the back seat and on the floor. The worst will be the feeling that I am covered in sand, that it is on my face and in my hair (and it might be). I imagine that a sand facial is not the best kind, but that is what I will be getting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!