Busy Weekend...

This weekend is half over but for me it is just starting. Since Mark works Saturdays I didn't really feel that I could get much rest. Oliver had Friday off school so I had both boys for Fri and Sat and we did our activities and some errand that needed doing and they even managed a water fight both days. Gibson has a hard time understanding that in a water fight he will get wet too. He just wants to be able to get Oliver wet and he figures that should be the rule.

Now, Sunday morning and my weekend really starts. Mark has plans with the boys for today and tomorrow and in the time I have when I am not rehearsing I have things to do. This afternoon I am meeting AM for lunch and a play (that I really hope I understand because it is outside of my comfort zone, I think). It will be good to see AM as I haven't seen her since her Capital Region Directorial Debut. After the play I will shop a bit and then I have rehearsal. When I get home... I will sand the mudded walls in the main floor bathroom, TSP the walls and start painting! YAY! I hope to finish the painting Monday morning and afternoon and clean it all up before I head off to Rehearsal. Isn't it funny how I can be so excited about being able to paint a bathroom?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!