Read-thru follow up

We had the read-through for Baby the other night. It was hard to get a total picture because 2 of the 6 leads were missing, but I think it shall be quite good. I was a little concerned because I was told I was singing in one number and then it looked like I wasn't but immediately after we read through the song Randy indicated that the parts would be shuffled because I was supposed to be singing in that number. I was relieved. There isn't much for the ensemble to sing as it is written, but Randy also indicated that he might be adding voices and people to some of the numbers. That relieved me as well. It is a big time committment and I want to make sure I will be getting enough out of it. It was great to see the people there. It will be a really strong cast, probably a stronger ensemble than most. It was also good to see Magnolia and my Shelby. That will make it all worth it.

On another note - Magnolia is to be congratulated. She placed 2nd in the 3-Day Novel Writing competition! Yay! Amazing. I am in awe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!