It better get Better...

We had a Board Meeting for the theatre last night. I was in a good mood when I got there, but halfway through the meeting that was gone. I wanted to slam my computer shut and leave. I felt that my input was not valued and that I was being condescended to. If this keeps up I will not be back next year. My time is too valuable to feel the way I did. I wrote the Board about my specific issues and I have received a message back from the President asking me to call when I feel I can talk about it, but I know I am not ready right now. This is the second meeting this year (out of three) that I have written to the Board the next day because I felt I was prevented from saying something at the actual meeting. Both times I felt dismissed. What is the point of me being on the Board if I can't express my opinion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!