Saturday, August 15, 2026

Word of Mouth - Saturday, August 15, 2026


I picked up a few more Word of Mouth recommendations from today's line-ups! There's a nice variety of shows, and hopefully this brings a few shows to your attention that you were unaware of! 

Lumber
The Review by Martin Dockery 
Gordon's Big Bald Head
Chase & Tymisha's Cabaret of Courage
Afeni
False Profits
Rivercity the Musical
Houdini
Being Norwegian
Blackground
Cavalleria rusticana

I'm glad that I have tickets for a couple of these and might pick up a few more based on the chats that I had! Perhaps I will see you there! Remember, if you see me on site, feel free to come and tell me your recommendations and I will add them to the list!

No comments:

Saturday, August 15, 2026 - Fringe Unforgettable!

I caught two shows today and enjoyed a nice lunch with a friend who joined me for the first. Not only do I love Fringe for the shows, but I ...