The Pattern of the Weekend

On Saturday I drive, I sit, I run, I ride, I run, I ride back, I sit, I drive, I drop one off, I drive, I drop the other off, the first one and I have a drink (non-alcoholic - he's only 8), and I drive home, then it's tidying up, supper and then some TV. On Sunday, I sleep in a little, I clean, I do laundry, I fix lunch, I clean more, more laundry, I nap if I am lucky, I fix supper, I do more laundry and probably run the dishwasher, I watch TV, I check my email (etc...) and then I go to bed. There might be a few other things in there, but I am fairly committed to this until Drama is done. I am not sure how long piano will run, but despite the running around, I quite like Saturdays now that I figured out how to only have one child with me at a time. It's like the fox, the chicken and the bag of corn riddle - how to get all three across the river... I know the answer now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!