Friday WW Check In...


Still moving in the right direction. I was down another 0.4 lbs this week for a grand total of 13.2 lbs (the fish in the picture weighs 13.2 lbs, in case you were wondering). I had expected to stay the same so the drop was a pleasant surprise. Good meeting. Still fighting the need to feed the false hunger. I am hoping with the advent of Spring and warmer weather I can move myself out of the house and away from the cupboards. I also have projects ahead that will help to keep me busy.

Working on getting the scripts read for the Walterdale Board Meeting this Sunday. I have 2 down and 2 to go. I don't really want to read the panto because the type is so small and the copy quality is bad. I will struggle through to see how it goes. Can't tell you more than this because the season is not set and we have to approve it first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!