Friday, August 14, 2026

Word of Mouth - Friday, August 14, 2026

As always I will doing my Word of Mouth updates - I chat with folks in line up and ask them what they saw that they would recommend. They don't have to say why - some do - but just tell me the shows they thought were good that others would like to see. 

It being the second day of Fringe and many of the folks I chatted with today were at their first show, I don't have a lot, but I did get a couple to share! The list always grows!

Go West Young Man
God is a Scottish Drag Queen
Side Effects
Solovela
The Funny Thing About Men

I encourage you to read the Program description and check one of these shows out if it sounds like something you might be interested in! 

No comments:

Word of Mouth - Friday, August 14, 2026

As always I will doing my Word of Mouth updates - I chat with folks in line up and ask them what they saw that they would recommend. They d...