Oh yeah! This happened... My second #yeggies nomination!

Thank you so much to whoever nominated me for the #yeggies again. The #yeggies are the Edmonton New Media Award created to recognize and celebrate outstanding social media content creators in the capital region. It was very exciting to receive the email letting me know that I had been nominated in the Arts & Culture category for the second year in a row. I always feel strange filling out the "tell us why you should win" part of the process, especially when I saw who else was nominated with me. We are lucky to have the Arts Scene we have in Edmonton, and doubly blessed to have so many avid supporters and champions of that scene.

For the complete list of Nominees, click here.

In my category, I thought I would share my fellow nominees so that you can all start following them as well!
There's a variety there - from theatre, to dance, to books, to nerd culture, to comics based art. I recommend you check them out and follow what appeals to you! I'm thrilled to be nominated with them all and had a good time checking out the ones I was unfamiliar with.

The Main Event (Awards Ceremony) is on May 9th at La Cite and I will be there with bells on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!